Thursday, November 5, 2009

Too Good Not to Share!

I found a picture today of a meal that I made a few weeks back that I thought I'd share. 

So, there is no real story behind this meal. Rather, it is a trip down memory lane. When my Dad married my step-mom, Martha, she introduced several new foods to us that eventually became standards in our home.  Broccoli and rice with hollandaise sauce was one of those items. I don't serve it often, mainly because I am the only one in my family that like the hollandaise sauce, and and we all know what that means.  Well, it means that I eat it ALL! And, the main ingredient is butter!  Not good for the waistline or hips, and I don't need any help in either department.


If you haven't noticed, we eat steak around here often. My husband, Oscar is definitely a meat and potatoes kinda guy. And tortillas. Don't forget the tortillas!

No comments:

Post a Comment